ORDERS & SHIPPING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays, and may take up to 48 hours to process in house. Please note that processing delays may be longer during peak periods of special promotions.
- Orders placed on a weekend or statutory holiday will be processed the following business day.
- Orders are shipped with Canada Post/ Fedex/ UPS/ Purolator/ or DHL and you will receive your tracking number as soon as they take charge of your parcel.
- A valid delivery address must be provided at the time of purchase. All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are absent on the attempted delivery date, your order will be left at the closest postal counter for pick-up.
- We are currently unable to deliver to PO BOX and APO/FPO address.
- Once the package has been signed for, responsibility for the merchandise is transferred to the recipient.
All orders are shipped from our Toronto, CA headquarters.
Online orders cannot be pick up directly at the headquarters.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Orders can only be canceled or modified within minutes of placing the order.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
To check the status of your order, check the email that includes your tracking information once your order ships.
HOW DO I CHANGE A SHIPPING ADDRESS ON AN ORDER?
Reach out to ALFRED SUNG customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to change the address before it ships. A phone call is always the quickest way to make sure we can update the address before it ships!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER ONCE IT SHIPS?
Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will ship on the following Monday.
When your order ships, we’ll send a confirmation email that includes your tracking information. Depending on if you select express or ground shipment you can expect to received your order with 2-10 days.